Thursday 24 July 2014

The blue g-string follow-up

This story won't make a great deal of sense unless you read the blue g-string story first.  I am not much of a practical joker but I do like to pay the odd trick on people.

Taxi drivers in Canberra regularly get messages over their taxi computer alerting them to the fact that someone has lost an item in their taxi.  Sometimes the message is to all taxis and often it is to just one particular taxi if the person knew who the driver was, or was smart enough to check the taxi number.

One night I was a little bored so decided to call the base and pretend that I was a customer.

Base: Hello, Canberra Elite Taxis, how can I help you?
Me:  Ah, yes, I lost a blue g-string in a taxi, I believe the driver's name was Steve and I was in TX13.
Base: Yes, sir.  Do you remember what time you travelled and where you travelled from and to?
Me: Um, yeah at about 5pm I went from Weetangera to Belconnen Mall.
Base:  Ok sir, I'll send the message out straight away to TX13.

About 10 minutes later I get a call from Steve.

"I'll get you.  You won't know when or you won't know where.  But I'll get you."

1 comment:

  1. Love the stories, keep up the good work!
    Also, any comments on this? "Canberra Cabs suffered a system-wide failure on Wednesday and was without a website, a booking system and working phones for at least five hours."

    ReplyDelete